Winter is coming. Be ready.
Written by Hopestore
From what we’ve seen and heard, the first few months of this year have been a mixed bag of challenges and opportunities for all of us. Depending on who you talk to, the feeling about the rest of the year ranges from careful optimism to simmering concern. Everyone appreciates that we need to stay sharp and healthy and that success is a team sport. Your ongoing support is helping our team grow and we are excited about how our message and approach is resonating in the market.
Suffice to say, since our launch last year, we have had our share of challenges and lessons learned but we are glad to say that things are looking up, the business is growing and moving forward. The future looks bright 🙂
We have always made it clear that we do not want Hopestore to be just another online reseller, there are already so many doing the same thing. We are deliberately building a business with a different approach. One of our founding values is ‘people first’. You can rest assured that apart from trusting us with your spending, you enable us to support and promote some very worthwhile causes.
A few highlights for us this year so far is:
- Our February newsletter gave a good overview of our intent as a social enterprise
- We are very proud of our initiative with The Muscular Dystrophy Association of New Zealand. For us it’s about education through connecting people and issues. We believe in connecting our customers with true value
- We celebrated The Herb Farm’s 25th anniversary with a great lunch at the restaurant on the farm 🙂 25 years of handcrafting 100% natural products were marked by a special edition 25th Anniversary Body Lotion.
- We had a great time giving away a product hamper in our campaign to put the spotlight on Nope Sisters who are doing a wonderful job in supporting survivors of cancer and sexual violence through their cleverly themed t-shirts
Time to stock up on quality natural remedies from three of New Zealand’s most trusted names in natural medicine:
- Harker Herbals – The original master herbal specialists, keeping New Zealanders healthy for more than 35 years with their traditional herbal tonics and elixirs
- Kiwi herb – Produces a unique range of herbal formulations which embraces the wisdom of traditional Rongoa (Maori herbal medicine) with a focus on local, sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients
- Naturo Pharm – New Zealand’s leading manufacturer and supplier of homoeopathic remedies.
We continue to add the best available products and we‘d like to highlight a few recent additions:
In April, look out for:
- Go-Green Expo – 7 and 8 April at the ASB Showgrounds in Auckland. Meet the wonderful people behind the brands we sell!
- Organic NZ week – 9 to 15 April – For one week only Hopestore is offering 20% off on ALL products in our store if you use the promo code provided on their website 🙂
Look out for our April newsletter where we will show you how to make the most of our unique filter criteria while shopping, so that you can quickly find exactly what you need. Finally, make sure you regularly visit our guest blog posts for new articles. We have some awesome people writing about real experiences using real products.
If you like what you read, please forward this email and follow and share social media using the social share buttons at the bottom of the relevant page. People need to hear that there is a better way.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Our wish for you is that you will find purpose and joy in worthwhile endeavours for the remainder of 2018.
The Hopestore Team
Share this article: